She has been said to be the continent’s most visible preacher, a first among equals and one for whom rulers, kings and presidents bow in reverence to God and the heavenly message she carries to different parts of the continent and the world from time to time.
Today, The times lets you in on 10 things you didn’t know about Africa’s most influential female preacher Rev Lucy Natasha popularly known as the Oracle
1. She’s the first African Woman to receive the World Civility Ambassador Award and an honorary doctorate in Christian leadership from the United Graduate and Seminary College.
2. She’s an outdoor person, during her free time she has been spotted, go karting playing soccer and taking nature walks
3. The Oracle comes from humble beginnings. She grew up in the slums of Mathare and this inspires her to reach out and lift others, she’s a true epitome that your place of birth is not your destination.
4. Her hobbies include travelling, bowling, gyming, and reading.
5. She has been ranked as one of the most influential African women and is the most followed African female preacher with over 1M Followers on FB and a total following of over 5 M globally.
Rev. Lucy Natasha received international recognition and awards and has been honored by the African Prestigious Awards for her humanitarian works. She has also received the Female Inspirational Speaker Accolade by Maranatha Gospel Awards as well as the Best Inspirational Speaker Award from the Talent Preneur Awards
6. She has a team of over 150 people working with her including; a communications director, a publicist, an executive PA, a personal fitness trainer, makeup artist, hair stylist, personal chef, personal chauffers, official personal photographer, CSO Chief Security Officer, CPO Protocol Officer and protocol team.
7. She is the first born and has 2 siblings. Her sister Shiphrah is a pastry chef, her brother Shafique serves with her as Head of Protocol while her biological mother is a Pastor as well.
8. She is single. She is also on record for saying she would like to have 2 kids with a God fearing man.
9. She is a philanthropist and her generosity has been seen through her outreach, the Natasha Hand of Compassion
10. She has ministered in over 50 nations around the world and has met over 20 head of states and world leaders including the president of Zimbabwe, Emmerson Mnagangwa, former President of Sierra Leone Ernest Koroma as well as the former president of Ghana John Mahama.
Clearly, Rev Natasha is a leader who knows the way, shows the way and goes the way.